- Maximize profitability.
- Build productive, self-running teams.
- Create order, structure and predictability.
- Reduce clutter and increase clarity for the entire organization.
- Attain an IT Program Manager position in the healthcare sector.
Simplify. Streamline procedures. Devise processes and cut outdated methods. Utilize technology and research bleeding edge solutions. Build multi-cultured teams and foster inspired individuals. Create and deliver structured systems that turn massive data into timely, valuable, visually insightful information.
- 12 years of international training,
- 10 years of management,
- 3 years of PMO (Project Management Office)
- 6 years of related management consulting in the banking sector.
1994 - 1997 Ambassador University Big Sandy, TX
Bachelor of Science, Management Information Systems Major
Business Administration Minor
- Covey Leadership Center: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Certification
- Completed The Human Touch & The Rose Personal Development Courses.
- Personal study: Wealth Creation (2003 to present)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE, MCSE2k)*
- Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet (MCP +I) *
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)*
- Certified NetWare Administrator (CNA)*
- Citrix Certified Instructor (CCI)*
- Delivered several extraordinary high-pressure, super-complex projects at Barclays.
- Created a web platform with content reaching over 5,000 hits per month.
- Created a social media distribution channel with over 25,000 members.
- Created up-to-date online learning content for social media strategies.
- Delivered training content to over 10,000 people since 2008.
- Delivered courses to over 1,400 people at Boeing, Microsoft and Chevron in the USA.
- Guest Speaker at Branson School of Entrepreneurs – 200 students
- Delivered a workshop for Corporate Social Investment at GIBS
- Keynote Speaker for Caxton
- Travelled to 15 countries
- Always doing what I love.
Please see my related article on 50 Skills that Attract Success.
- Senior Consultant
- Customer Relations Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Training Development Specialist
- e-Learning Consultant
- Technical Training Consultant
- Network Support Technician
- Software and Sales Rep
Simbalism (2009 - Present)
Provided Project Management Office (PMO) services for the End to End Process re-engineering program in ABSA. Services included creation of templates and documentation for high-priority innovation projects including: Home loans, Account Opening, Active Capacity Management, Teller Cash Recyclers, Statements and Process Center consolidation. Deliverables included Steering Committee presentation packs, Stakeholder management ad-hoc documentation, template design, overall PMO information and communication management.
5PM Properties (Pty) Ltd (2007 - Present)
Created a property company with current stock in excess of R100 million in a R500 million pipeline of sales over a 4 week period. Create up and down line direction for agencies across undervalued or undiscovered areas within South Africa. Employ the finest in every aspect of the company from administration, agents and management to setting value based direction. Create systems which actively give back hard currency and solid values to all involved. For more information see www.5pm.co.za
2004 - 2007. Urban Ocean Property Developers (Pty) Ltd.
Managed over R150 million of a R400 million pipeline in sales over four spearheading projects in the Johannesburg Central Business District. Created a tipping point in the perception of the CBD, while internally developing the entire sales cycle from mother bond financing, contractual development, bank finance arrangement via ABSA, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Investec, RMB and FNB, agent selection and training, bond origination, valuations, bond approval, registration of property through transferring attorneys et al. Manages, maintains and creates processes, procedures and most importantly preventative measures through customer communication channels for over 200 clients. All actions stem from relationship and principle centered interaction. www.urbanocean.co.za
2003 - 2004. Sekunjalo Communications (Pty) Ltd, Krugersdorp.
As business development manager, I developed strategic partnerships with several companies in the People’s Republic of China, and some with global footprints in under 2 months. In addition I have created new relationships with local companies including Incredible Connection, Oracle & ABSA. My daily tasks involved risk analysis, product selection, sales & marketing coordination and establishing of distribution channels. Under my direction, our current project budget will be R5.2 million for the import of specialized electronic devices. Finally, I also closed off loose ends for previously outstanding projects.
2002 - 2003. TeleComp, Inc. Bellevue, WA, USA
Developed strategic learning partnerships, drove revenue and created contractual documents. I prescribed learning to companies and consulted for learning needs. Under my direction, this small company grew from a dormant company to a technical support provider; a training provider with solutions including e-learning, classroom learning and self paced content. I left this company due to the expiration of my US visa.
1999 - 2002. Productivity Point International, Inc. Raleigh, NC
As consultant, I helped to develop a first to market e-learning solution for Productivity Point International. This solution currently serves over 7,000 users globally. During all stages of the product development lifecycle, my interaction with the design team was utilized in all aspects of the solution, including propositions for developer tools and end user interaction. Presentations to the executive teams were used for product research, marketing and usability study. Students can sign-up for, evaluate, schedule and participate in live, multi-server e-labs. Technologies ranged from Cisco and Unix, to Microsoft Back Office and Citrix.
1997 - 1999. Productivity Point International, Inc. Bellevue, WA
As a technical training consultant, I served on the strategic technology team, which researched the market for cutting edge software. Presentations to the executive team included predicted product use, growth and pipeline, as well as projected learning curves and learning paths for internal instructors. Additional functions included pre-learning the software to train future trainers. Technologies accurately predicted were Cisco Certifications, Macromedia Web development tools, the Citrix and Microsoft range of solutions. These solutions were implemented nationally, and delivered on a global scale.
In addition to technology research, I delivered high-pressure rollout training of cutting edge technologies to international clients including Chevron, Boeing and the Microsoft Windows 2000 World Readiness tour. As a subject matter expert, I assisted sales teams in proposing solutions and training sales teams on new technologies.
1995 – 1997 Ambassador University ISS Big Sandy, TX
In this university environment, tasks were bundled with strategic partnerships for hardware and software acquisitions, maintenance and support. In addition to technical support, for DOS, Novell and Microsoft client and servers, I coordinated hardware returns for the campus with IBM, Gateway 2000, Ingram Micro, Allied Telesync, Merisel and Chillisun.
1994 - 1995 Ambassador University Bookstore Big Sandy, TX
Contributions increased software sales with over 60% in the first year. Installed a Point of Sale and Inventory system for the office environment. I set up hardware, software, databases and forms, and trained management and clerks. I coordinated software selection and purchasing from Merisel and Ingram Micro.